I've spent the past few years wondering how to make being an adult stop. No luck, but I still refer to "when I grow up..." Anyway, I don't like making big decisions, which is sort of important being a sort-of grown-up and all. Well, I'm currently faced with another. The thing is, I know what I want to do, but I'm not sure how to do it. This is one of those being single things that gets annoying; it would be nice for something to be "our decision" rather than "my decision." Just saying. One of my favorite people in Meridian, Cindy, and I had a talk about this a few weeks ago. She is a tender mercy in my life. From the day I met her, I've felt comfortable talking with her and she's opened up to me. It's nice to have a friend who understands what it's like. I am thankful for Cindy and so many others over the years I've been able to talk with about things that I can't process on my own.
Well, expect an announcement soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment