1.05.2010

And... The Announcement

I will be moving back to the Salt Lake area the last week of January. Holy cow!!

Also, I will be getting a dog. Name submissions welcome. Try to be literary.

6 comments:

  1. Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. Jr.
    Bunbury
    Huckleberry
    Miss Mabel
    Turtle
    Zuckerman
    Colonel Brandon

    Might help to have a gender though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Congratualtions Jill i know how you have been wanting to move home thats awesome. What type of Dog tho?

    ReplyDelete
  3. like to "here" Salt Lake area? Or somewhere else? Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'm so excited! It will be so great to see you! I was waiting for an anouncement and was going to comment on your last post, but, what can I say, I'm slow. I'm so excited because I need a friend... haha.
    On the dog, you could choose something from Watership Down, there's a lot of good names in there. Personally I'm a fan of the name Edward, because of Jane Eyre. But unfortunately everyone may think it comes from another more current book. And it's a little too human. (Sorry, if you're a fan of the other book.... I didn't think so)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennie- "Turtle" cracked me up. I've thought of Colonel Brandon. :)

    Nick- Probably a whoodle or a sheepapoo.

    Vinnie- Yes, as in "home" for now. :)

    ReplyDelete