10.08.2009
The Rodents
Do you remember those Geico commercials? You know, the one where the squirrels intentionally run out in front of the car in an attempt at causing a crash? Those stupid squirrels live in my neighborhood, which is basically the "downtown" area of my city. I have not yet driven to work without seeing one or more of these horrid little imitators of cute fuzziness dash across the road. I dislike harming things with fewer than 6 legs (or greater than 0), but today, having slowed for one rodent, I chose not to swerve into a parked car in order to avoid the second little automobile-hater. Don't freak out: I didn't actually hit it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Jill. I remember being so frustrated by the evil little things (they cackle, I swear!), they are really bad in that area between the mall and the freeway. Did I tell you that I think I met the one you said you see every morning the other week?
ReplyDeleteRemember that snow racing game we have? After a bad day with the squirrels it's fun to play that one and find that stinkin' "muskrat" you can run over for lots of points.