I miss my classmates. I spent two years with this weird little speech pathology family. It's easier to go through stress when everyone else is there with you. We had a lot of fun and laughs, too. I love them!
The really cool thing is, now I'm surrounded by coworkers, most of whom are a year ahead of me in this process. So, even though I still miss my "school family," now I have about 4 big sisters at work who want to help me. And these are really amazing women. They are strong and kind and thoughtful. They listen when I need to decompress and they trust me enough to vent to me, too. They're willing to teach me what they know and help me when I don't have the first clue what to do with a kid. And they ask me for my opinion, too! I'm grateful to be working with people who. like my classmates, are excited for other people's successes. Thanks, girls!

Also, I posted my first picture. :)
ReplyDelete