Tonight we had a Stake Temple Night at the Salt Lake Temple (even though that isn't our district). We started with a meeting in the chapel with the Temple President and then did a session. It was great! In addition to being able to do some wonderful service for those who have died, I was also able to renew a friendship with a an almost-cousin of mine. Love it!
My morning was spent volunteering at the Bountiful Temple and, boy, did my feet feel it. But even when I don't want to go, I'm always glad that I did once I get there.
Sometimes I forget to be grateful that I live in the midst of so many temples. As I was getting ready to leave I was feeling mildly inconvenienced that the evening was going to take up so much time. Then I remembered that most members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have to travel and give much more time to attend the temple than I ever do.
We are SO blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment