5.16.2010
An Emotionally Charged Week
Ups and downs. We all have them. It's been one of those weeks. I've been so worried about the people I love: my siblings, my nephews, my best friend and her sister. And I don't ever want to disappoint anyone.
But I had three experiences this week that remind me that our Heavenly Father knows what we need and that through our Savior, all our burdens can be lifted.
Thursday night, I went to our Stake Spring Relief Society Meeting. The theme was "there is HOPE smiling brightly." The speaker was wonderful and truly embodied hope. And our amazing stake president blessed us with special protection.
Saturday morning, I began volunteering in the Bountiful Temple. As I spent several hours watching people come and go, I felt so strongly that when we are in the right place, doing our best to serve the Lord, we are always blessed, and miracles do happen.
I was reminded today that true friends are tender mercies. I was so grateful for the old friend (can't believe we've been friends for more than half of our lives, now) who sat with me and helped me see the many things to smile about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment