"...but from now on I'm gonna try to be the same."
"The same as what?"
"The same as people who aren't different." (What's Up Doc?)
I'm rocking the boat, stirring the pot, whatever you want to call it. I'm basically liking my new job so far, but there are things I'm not willing to put up with. So, whether I'm the squeaky wheel or whatever, I expect to see a clock in every patient room and I want my nectar thick liquids to not be pudding thick. Fine. Now that that's off my chest.
I'm moved back in (I have about 15% left to do, but the prep work is done so I can do it. I'm happy to be in my humidified-house. I'm thrilled to be with my family! Between moving, working, and family commitments, I haven't seen many friends just yet, but I'm working on it. Please be patient with me. I'm grateful to see the mountains. I love being able to see the temple from my house. I had hoped to see more snow, but I suppose I can live without it. If the ground isn't covered in white, though, couldn't we have more color and less drab-brown.
I LOVE the Olympics. I've developed some serious insomnia because I stay up watching. I wish I could be there. I've been to Vancouver a couple times and it's beautiful! And friendly! I also love the atmosphere of excitement and cooperation. I think it is such an example when athletes competing from different countries are obviously friends and truly care about each other. I love watching people genuinely happy for one another and showing respect for their sports. So, despite the occasional sour-grapes, I think the world could learn a lot about respect and kindness for others.
I'm glad to hear you're settling back into Utah. I have also been suffering from a bout of Olympics induced insomnia. Take care Jill Jill.
ReplyDeleteLove to have you back, and glad you're happy!
ReplyDelete