9.24.2009

Tender Mercy

I've really been struggling at work... I feel unprepared to be seeing my own caseload and I've had a ton of new evals, none of them with any advance info so I can prepare the tests I'd like to give. That's the nutshell version. I do have great coworkers, many of whom have recently finished their CFY's and I've had so much support.

Today I had a client switched over to me. She's a sweet little girl whose profile is VERY interesting to me. And as an extra blessing, her mom and I have some things in common. We can talk about familiar things while I work with her little angel. I'm so grateful for the blessings in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad to hear that! I hope you get a few more clients like that and can find more to like here so your next year isn't completely miserable.

    ReplyDelete