I've decided to post 10 things I'm grateful for each week. Several years ago, my good friend Andrea gave me a Gratitude Journal and I started writing things down. Over the years, I've written daily, weekly, or not for months at a time. I've included 5 items or 3 items or 10. I've listed by category, order in which I noticed things in the day and, my personal favorite, alphabetically. Well, I still keep a Gratitude Journal and I always feel better when I write in it, but some of those things are very personal and precious to me. Still, I'd like to make public some of those things I'm grateful for, both significant and ridiculous, and in no particular order. Let's see if I can remember to do this. :)
1. My family.
2. The love of reading.
3. Best friends.
4. My mattress.
5. A CD player in my car.
6. Modern medicine, a blessing inspired from above.
7. Really soft, fuzzy socks.
8. Milk.
9. The newest 4-year-old in my life.
10. Scheduled posts.
Jill Jill- I'm grateful to count you as a friend. And for the cd player in my car of course :)
ReplyDelete